If you are having problems creating a player or returning to your kingdom, look for these error messages:
- "You have been eliminated." Your player has been killed by another or removed for inactivity. Select "Create Player" to start again.
- "Only one player from this device is allowed." There is already a player tied to this device. Enter the player name associated with the device and try again.
- "Incorrect player and/or password." If you have forgotten your player name or password, please contact support below.
- "Enter a valid password from the Settings menu." Password are normally auto-generated. If you want to change the default password, select the Gear icon to enter one. Password must be at least 8 characters and contain one UPPER-CASE, one lower-case, and one number. If you have an existing player do NOT change your password from the login page (use the in-game settings instead).
- "Please choose another name". Certain phrases are not allowed in Conquest!. Try a different name.
- "A new Age of Conquest! begins now!". A player has won the game. All players are set to level 1 and gifted several magical items for surviving.