Having trouble? We're here to help!
If you are having problems creating a player or returning to your kingdom, look for these error messages:
- "A new Season begins now!" A game Season has passed. During Seasons, your army is fed and paid, your peasants produce food and pay taxes, and you are granted a large batch of movement points.
- "The game server is down for maintenance." The game is temporarily unavailable. Maintenance typically lasts 15 minutes or less.
- "Please update your game to continue." Download the latest release here and try again.
- "Token mismatch." Ensure your device's time is synced to an Internet time server. For further help, please contact support below.
- "You have been eliminated." Your player has been killed by another or removed for inactivity. Select "Create Player" to start again.
- "Only one player from this device is allowed." There is already a player tied to this device. Enter the player name associated with the device and try again.
- "Incorrect player and/or password." If you have forgotten your player name or password, please contact support below.
- "Enter a valid password from the Settings menu." Password are normally auto-generated. If you want to change the default password, select the Gear icon to enter one. Password must be at least 8 characters and contain one UPPER-CASE, one lower-case, and one number. If you have an existing player do NOT change your password from the login page (use the in-game settings instead).
- "Please choose another name". Certain phrases are not allowed in Conquest!. Try a different name.
- "A new Age of Conquest! begins now!". A player has won the game. All players are set to level 1 and gifted several magical items for surviving. Your player will automatically join the new Age.