Home > Login Help
If you are having problems creating a player or returning to your kingdom, look for these error messages:
- "You have been eliminated." Your player has been killed by another or removed for inactivity. Select "Create Player" to start again.
- "Only one player from this device is allowed." There is already a player tied to this device. Enter the player name associated with the device and try again.
- "Consider entering an email address." An email address is NOT required to play Conquest!. Simply select "Create Player" or "Enter Kingdom" to continue without one. You will only be prompted once to enter an email address.
- "Incorrect player and/or password." If you have forgotten your player name or password, please contact support below.
- "Enter a valid password from the Settings menu." Password are normally auto-generated. If you want to change or update your password, select the Gear icon to enter one. Password must be at least 8 characters and contain one UPPER-CASE, one lower-case, and one number. If you have a player do NOT change your password from the login page (use the in-game settings instead).
- "Please choose another name". Certain phrases are not allowed in Conquest!. Try a different name.
- "A new Age of Conquest! begins now!". A player has won the game. All players are set to level 1 and gifted several magical items for surviving.